I tried to write simply about all the things. but it became a book. fail. but only because there are so many good things to describe. so here's a list instead. I'll add a lot of exclamation points to make up for not explaining anything.
1. budget! money in savings! gap card cut up! and so many more money things.
2. new fridge with no black mold! my apartment smells like walls and air and not moldy walls and air.
3. officially decided on ankeny cornerstone. solid teaching! community!
4. rearranged to put a dining table and chairs in my front room. thrifty table making. $12. donate chairs please. getting to host people!
5. old friends. everyday!
6. toilet will soon be fixed.
7. desiring to stay in my apartment even when my lease runs out? weird? yes. but so excited about the money I'll save by not moving and the way I can host people with things like non-illness causing refrigerators, working toilets and dining tables. community! contentment!
8. selling things I own for my spending money. money! contentment!
so that's the short story. God has been so responsive to my prayers, providing opportunities and encouragement to grow in these three areas everyday. thankful thankful.